The purest soap you will find - virgin coconut oil saponified into bar form. Nothing else - no other oils, no fragrances, no foaming agents, no nothing! This really is the simplest and purest soap of any kind that you will ever find, and it's cold-processed to form a bar that showcases the moisturising properties of virgin coconut oil.
Thick and creamy bubbles are the hallmark of this virgin coconut oil soap bar. Our cold-processed soaps are the result of hand-crafting over generations using virgin coconut oil and natural plant extracts.
This is what soap should be, the way soap used to be before modern-day sticky, perfumed 'detergent bars'.
Handcrafted in small batches, natural Cold Process soap is cured for 6-8 weeks. This means they are available in limited quantities.
Mild enough to use on the face and has a rich velvety foam for washing hair. You will notice that the soap leaves no drying alkali residue after rinsing.
- Made with virgin coconut oil for a velvety feel and luxurious lather
- Contain no inert ingredients - enzymes, artificial additives, disinfectants, deodorants, lanolins, perfumes, artificial detergents or anti-bacterial chemicals
- Each bar is wrapped and sealed for lasting freshness
- Leaves skin silky smooth
- 100% vegan
Lauric Acid - The Key Ingredient
Lauric acid has long been recognised for the unique properties it brings to the manufacturing of soaps and cosmetics. Coconut oil is nature's richest single source of lauric acid. A soap is only as good as the oil used for its base. The base of this soap is virgin coconut oil - known to have revitalising properties for the skin - containing antioxidants and phytonutrients. Our virgin coconut oil is cold-pressed and has a very high Lauric Acid content of 50%. This helps to soften the skin, preventing dryness and flaking. Cleans skin and hair, leaving no residue just a healthy glow.
Perfect for: Sensitive skin and frequent washers - this soap will not dry your skin like other soaps.
Face and hair - rich lather makes it a great shampoo bar.
- Hand made in small batches
- Saponified virgin coconut oil, nothing else
- Absolutely pure - no artificial colour, fragrance, foamer, preservatives, whitener, petroleum or animal products
Now you've discovered this lathery treasure, you'll never be satisfied with a shop-bought bar again.
- Soap is natural and the colour may change over time
Experience the difference between washing with a regular 'detergent bar' and a real Virgin Coconut Oil Soap.....
BACK IN STOCK! | DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS